Lakeshore Seasonal Services is looking for a recent ornamental horticulture graduate to join our team. For the right candidate, this position presents the opportunity to develop and grow with the company.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Ornamental Horticulture, Landscape Design or Landscape Management
- At least one season’s experience working in the field in the industry
- Competent user of Microsoft Office & some knowledge of Adobe software programs
- Indiana Certified Pesticide Applicator license or ability to obtain within first six months of employment
- Work with Sales & Operations to ensure our commercial customers’ satisfaction with their facilities
- Be an effective team leader & trainer of our horticultural technicians
- Design, order & manage seasonal color installations for our commercial customers
- Help to develop appealing & sustainable horticultural services for our clients
- Supervise the care and organization of all plant material in our holding yard & greenhouses
This is a full-time, year-round position. We’re a Drug Free workplace, we E-Verify, and we require a pre-placement physical. Pay & benefits commensurate with experience and perceived potential.
Please send a resume with contact information to [email protected].